CNC Surface Grinder (SMART-IV series)
Intelligent. Dynamic. Affordable.
These words describe the driving forces behind the new design of our SMART-IV CNC surface grinders. These are the benchmarks required by the medical, energy, semiconductor, aerospace, mold and processing industries in order to meet current and future market demands.
This series is capable of producing complicated shapes for highly accurate workpieces along with finer finishes. The heavy-duty slide rails, one-piece base casting and hardened wheelhead guideways create a solid, rigid machine structure that minimizes vibration, movement and displacement.
Our grinding machines are designed to be user friendly. Now, our exclusive next generation SMART iControl incorporates production efficiency, which simplifies operation procedures and greatly enhances the performance of Chevalier CNC grinders. Combined with TaskLink, it allows operators to create their own programs for generating complex grinding tasks in a single cycle—without an engineering degree.
- 2 or 3-Axis CNC.
- Conversational SMART Control.
- Table Size (W x L): up to 400 x 1,000mm (16" x 40").
- Spindle Power: up to 25HP Greater Spindle HP Available.
- Standard Spindle Speed: 600 to 2,500 rpm (H/B818III: 1,000 to 7,000 rpm) (higher spindle speed is available on request).
- Three point diamond dresser.
- Coolant system with paper filter.
- Chuck controller.
- Electro-magnetic chuck.
- CNC rotary table.
- Single disc dresser.
- Wheel Flange.
- Machine lamp.
- Double sides water baffle.
- Linear scales (with axis card).
- Spindle Oil chiller.
- Table mount angular dresser.
- 7000rpm spindle with oil chiller (for 818 Only).
- Wheel balancing stand.
- Fully enclosed splash guard.
- Hyd Creep-feed device (for 12/16 Only).
- Auto wheel balancing system.